top of page

Couplers / Fittings

Couplers are the fittings which hold the tubes together. The most common are called scaffold couplers, and there are three basic types: right-angle couplers, putlog couplers, and swivel couplers. To join tubes end-to-end joint pins or sleeve couplers are used. Only right angle couplers and swivel couplers can be used to fix tube in a ‘load-bearing connection’. 

Some fittings might not be displayed below as our range of scaffolding couplers are too vast. You may write to us with your requirement as we stock most types of scaffolding couplers.

All products available under the category 'Couplers' :

bottom of page